Wednesday 22 September 2010

Coming Reviews and Suggestions


Over my 22 years I've seen a couple of thousand films, and over time I will review ones I saw a while back as well as the ones I watch every day, next is probably gonna be Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and then Inception.

Since this is the first day of the blog being up there won't be any hits, but after a couple of months if you're looking through archives and see this post, then what I want are suggestions.

I want the world to tell me what to review, so if you like what I write and want me to cast an eye over a film you've got on your mind let me know, or if you just wanna tell me to go fornicate with myself feel free to do that too, and I will oblige when not busy with the television.

Yeah... erm... this is what I do

Anyway looking forward to your suggestions

No comments:

Post a Comment